Saturday, December 02, 2006


Northern Michigan news flash! Bozo Boy and Strongwoman are engaged. And all because of a Coach purse in a Goodwill bag. NB and AS are planning a spring 2008 wedding.

After all the wedding planning I have helped with (and loved), all of the advice, after all of the hostess positions, after all of the flower arrangements and favors, after all of the negotiating- soothing hurt feelings and tempers, I am going to be the one in the mother-of-the groom seat. Keep your mouth shut and wear beige? No way! Am I excited? You damn betcha!
For more details: http://www.naivehelga.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Frannie Farmer said...

WooHoo. That is soo cool!
I checked out Naivehelga's blog but didn't see the news.

amanda said...

My purse is WAY cooler than the one in this photo.

queenb2u said...

Sorry, Amanda, I didn't see the purse so made a guess from the description I got from N. You're so right. I love the new bag. Very striking and big.:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth

This is your sister in law. Thank you for making it simple for me to understand how to answer (or probably it was always so..I just didn't find my way).

So here we go, wayward relative as I am, typing my first response on a blog site

Much love,

Diana

queenb2u said...

Welcome-I was so bummed lately that no one has responded to my blog. It's like being ignored-whaaa. Anyway, my blog is part of my to do list once I retired. It has made me feel connected. And at times it is hard. I will dedicate a blog post to you.
LOve ya.
BB