Friday, August 31, 2007


The tables are set, the flower arrangements and candles are in place, the dance floor is ready, and the trellis is festively decorated. It's time for a wedding. Most everything has been accomplished. I even got a manicure (thanks to a gift certificate from the bride and mother-of-the-bride). The room looks lovely, so now it is just a matter of waiting until tomorrow.

After everything was in place, it seemed like we should have come home, changed our clothes, and gone back for the ceremony and reception. I sound like I want to get it over with, but that was just my feeling earlier in the day. I know there are mixed feelings about wanting it to be finished and on the other hand, wanting the time to slow down.

This wedding is a pre-play of the wedding coming up in May. Same location. I will be thinking about what needs to be done and what not to do. However, I'm sure this will be a lovely event.

Congratulations to Kendra and Walter!! Cheers!

No comments: