Monday, September 04, 2006


My horoscope for today (thanks mamak) warns about problems using a new appliance, computer, or state-of-the art entertainment equipment. Alas, my household isn't that exciting. The only trouble I had today was trying to use the wine bottle opener. I never get the corkscrew in the middle and so end up having to turn and turn the handle until I get most of the cork on the end, then I reef it out. I did have fun with friends, sharing the bottle of wine. Big Fred labored on TRR's roof, mowed the yard, and then relaxed about 3:00. So much for Labor Day. I tried to finish the bedroom spackling project that I wanted to get done before school started. I'm 99% finished, but somehow nail holes keep appearing! Maybe tomorrow I'll get a new appliance or some such thing. ???

1 comment:

amanda said...

I think NB would call your problem with the corkscrew a "user interface problem." But whatever you do, don't get an automatic one. Lame!