Thursday, October 12, 2006


The weather and ailments were going to be off limits, but.. it's snowing out! It snowed last night and we woke up to needing the windshield scraper. I had to warm up the car to get the snow off. Visibility was poor and the roads were wet. At times this afternoon, it was coming down pretty heavily.

Gee, I haven't even taken the air-conditioner out of the upstairs bedroom window. I have two large ivy plants to bring in and the picnic table is still out on the patio. Luckily, BF has the snowplow in order incase we need to plow the driveway.

The forecast is for snow, blowing snow, rain and gusting winds, snow accumulations of 1-3 inches for the next few days. Let's see, at this rate we will have winter for eight months. How depressing! I wonder where I left my garden trowel?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why you no blog? Too lazy?

N

queenb2u said...

Too busy,bub!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Queenb2u, I read your blogs! (My computer was cooperative tonight!) Anyway, I'm sitting on a sore hiney with aching arms, wrists, & ankles. D & I have been getting our fall yardwork done. We are now minus that big, honkin' cottonwood tree that shaded everything in the side garden in the back yard, the leaves are gathered and shredded and dumped in the woods behind our house, my flower pots are emptied, and I know where my trowel is! I do still have to get some firewood up onto the back porch, though... now, where is that wheelbarrow?? (just kidding!) Love ya, J