Thursday, January 25, 2007


Aunt B drinks beer. Have you ever just wanted some beer because it would taste good? That was the way I felt tonight on my way home from work.

I bought one bottle of Scarecrow Golden Pale Ale for about $4.00 at Paradise Meats. Using my small Michigan Brewers Guild Summer Festival beer glass that NB gave me as a souvenir from the Beer Festival, I poured myself two small glasses of a light, great tasting beer. I shared the rest of the bottle with BF, so won't be able to have any to go with pizza.

Usually that's when I like beer- with pizza. And I usually like beer when the weather is really hot- not today with 14 degree temps.

I will say that I am a little mellow. Two small glasses of beer and I'm ready for a nap. Talk about a cheap date! Boy, did it taste good! Good thing I don't have to buy a case at those prices!

2 comments:

Frannie Farmer said...

I like beer, but only on a hot summer day. And it has to be very, very cold beer.
That being said, the Scarecrow Golden Pale Ale sounds delish.

Anonymous said...

Lush!