Sunday, January 07, 2007


Handmade cards are my newest old thing. I got a big box of fabulous cards from Lady J and I think I'm inspired. They're the kind of card with little three-dimensional cutouts, glitz, and remarkable designs.

What I mean is that I want to get back into making my own cards. I have made invitations to my teas and maybe a once-in-a-while birthday card. I don't have much equipment-stamps, paper, ink, etc. I guess I will have to be creative, because I'm really not up for a big investment hobby.

So, this may be my new/old thing besides eating, drinking, and reading, of course working ,which I try not to mention. One may be coming your way.

1 comment:

Frannie Farmer said...

Oh, I love getting handmade cards. I am personally completely USELESS when it comes to making them .. but I cherish the ones I get!