Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Weather log: The temp is 72 with a beautiful sunset. It was in the 80s today-hot and muggy. We can only hope for this beautiful weather next year at this time.

Bird watch: Nothing new.

Garden log: Need to plant my vegetable garden. Weeded a bit this afternoon. The smoke bush got frosted and now its coming back with new growth around the bottom. The snowball bush is loaded with flowers (see photo). I love the chartreuse ball that turns white. Many of the iris are ready to pop. If this weather holds, we will have a grand display of flowers.

2 comments:

amanda said...

I'm mad at you. This post is going up TOMORROW (the official one-year-to-go date) on MY blog. Way to steal my thunder, lady!

Frannie Farmer said...

I thought it was a hydrangea at first ... which I L.O.V.E! - But the snowball is lovely too!