Thursday, May 24, 2007


OK, I've been waiting for the bride to post about the big event, but no luck. So, I will say it -Counting down for the Bynum-Strong wedding one year from today. Yea!!!
Weather log: It was 61 at 6:30 this morning and is 79 and windy right now. Looks like it might blow up a storm.

Garden log: need to finish up the weeding. We will plant the climbing hydrangea plants we purchased a few weeks ago. They really got frozen, but I think they will come back. We will have to buy some big "Y" trellises to support the plants. I have never grown hydrangea, so it will be fun to see how they like our yard. I love their white flower. It looks like Queen Ann's Lace. I really need to get them planted so I can buy something new in the plant world.

2 comments:

amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frannie Farmer said...

Well, I am excited to hear about it .. and the hydrangeas too .. LOVE THEM!