Friday, September 14, 2007


Want a quick and easy dessert? Well, tonight I'm preparing one of my favorite chocolate dishes. But, it's not in a dish. I'm talking about m&m peanuts in a 1.74 oz. bag. Now this chocolate specialty has 250 calories, 30 g of carbs, and 5 g of protein. It is really quite filling and satisfying. It tastes great with coffee, you get that sugar hit, and you won't be eating it for a week like you would a chocolate cake. So, that's the beauty of candy. Quick, easy, tasty. I have even put the cute yellow bag beside each plate. I don't think it fits in with the the sophisticated ways to serve up the dessert course, but it works for me. No fuss, no muss.

2 comments:

Frannie Farmer said...

Yep one of my fav's too!

Anonymous said...

Apparently they have dark chocolate ones but I have yet to try them.