Sunday, September 24, 2006


Yes, I do more than, shop, read, and eat. But let me tell you about Fusion. Aunt B Eats at Fusion in downtown Frankfort. This restaurant features Chinese and Japanese, Korean, Thai, and Vietnamese cuisine. I didn't go far out since it was lunch and had Pad Thai with chicken. It was attractively served with a crab appetizer and came with soup (egg drop). Way too much to eat, so I brought it home. The menu lists premium wines, eclectic cocktails and imported beers. The most intriguing dessert was the 1 carb creme brulee. Too full. It will have to wait until next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well actually those are Thai Drunken noodles. I know cause I ate them & took the photo. Mind giving my site credit with a link?

P.s. you're ever in San Diego, this is a nice place to eat - not to mention the 3 or 4 other restaurants on that street!

Thanks,
Simon
aka plateoftheday.com

queenb2u said...

Sorry Simon, it was the best picture I could find on google.Thanks for the heads up.:)

Anonymous said...

I ate with you remember!