Friday, August 25, 2006


Walking, walking, walking. CT and I have walked every day of this week for 3-5 miles. We even walked with the threat of rain this morning. The more we talk/walk (we talk a lot) the quicker the miles go by. We have done a lot of catching up and reminiscing since our friendship goes back to when our kids were little. Of course, our motive is to lose weight and shape up at bit. We both have time to walk, but it takes so much effort to get going. And by 4:00, I'm ready for a nap. Maybe it's all the fresh air. I guess that's why it is good to have a walkin-buddy. Thanks CT for your encouragement. I especially liked the comment that I might look like Miranda Priestly some day. Yup. Yup!

2 comments:

queenb2u said...

I think CT had a big smile on her face when she made the comment about Miranda Priestly. I left out the part that my reply was that I'd love to have the clothes she wore in The Devil Wears Prada. And did you see how thin Meryl Streep was in that movie? She had old skin though- that I could match.

amanda said...

Don't be fooled, MamaK - B is WAY HOTTER than Miranda Priestly.

Basically what I'm saying is she has great knockers.