Saturday, December 30, 2006


Aunt B eats at Minerva's (restaurant in the yellow structure with rounded roof at the front of the building) in the Park Place Hotel. And I had my favorite- stuffed ravioli with mushroom sauce. I love it and I haven't found it any other place. So, I order it everytime I go there. I enjoy the rich mushroom sauce, ravioli stuffed with ricotta ( I think), and the garnish of grated cheese and freshly minced tomatoes. It is about $9.00 which is a little pricey for lunch. It doesn't come with salad or bread like you get on the dinner menu. We used our Two on the Town cards, so the bill was about $15.00 including Big Fred's perch lunch and my glass of chardonnay.

Since I like this ravioli so much, I'm hunting for a similar recipe. I think I have found it in an article about Traverse City in Midwest Living magazine, but haven't tried it yet. That will be for another posting.

Luckily, I brought a little of the mushroom sauce and ravioli home and I can savor the flavor one more time. Yum!

No comments: