Monday, January 15, 2007


Cashmere- did I say I love it! It's so soft and cozy. I found a gray cashmere sweater at Goodwill which I wore to bed most every night last winter and then the beginning of this winter. It's totally worn out.

Then I have a black turtleneck cashmere sweater that I wear mostly under my vest. Moths somehow found it in the drawer and riddled it with holes. So, I found a new black turtleneck and it's cashmere.

I even have cashmere socks. Luxury, vanity. I'm too old to worry about what others think. Again, cashmere- I love it! I'd have cashmere underwear if I could. :)

2 comments:

Frannie Farmer said...

Too funny .. cashmere underwear.
I don't care for it. I think it is a texture thing ... sad, but true. However, it does make me a cheap date ... no wool, no silk, no satin, no cashmere ... just give me cotton and I am happy :)

Anonymous said...

If I was a moth I would cut out the middle man and go straight for the sheep.